Mechanical Engineering Careers
The best part about working at Setpoint is the exposure to a wide variety of companies in all types of industries with challenging problems needing a solution. Many projects we have done here at Setpoint involve using existing technology in ways no one else in the world is using to solve these problems. It’s very satisfying to design and build a machine that our customers appreciate and use every day to build their products and be successful.
Bob Lundgreen, Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineering Careers:
Senior Industrial Automation Mechanical Engineer
Setpoint is currently seeking a Senior Industrial Automation Mechanical Engineer. At Setpoint you will have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate. As part of the Setpoint team you will be designing and building custom automated equipment for a diverse group of businesses in a wide variety of industries.
Essential skills to be successful in this position:
- Design mechanical equipment to meet customer requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Analyze the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of equipment, components, or systems.
- Ability to use SolidWorks
- Good communication skills for dealings with peers, customers, and vendors
- Must be a team player with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be a US citizen